Cannon Defense is a very popular mini-game in Pirates of the Carribean Online. It is, without a doubt, the best way of looting Cannon Rams.
Unfortunately, you only get treasure on these waves:
- ETC. ETC. ETC.
So, every 7 waves you get treasure. At wave 27 you start getting good things.
- The War Frigate and Heavy War Frigate use a speed boost similar to Ramming speed.
- Galleons sail the slowest, while Sloops sail the fastest. So it might be best to take out the Sloops first. You can sink a sloop by hitting the sails too.
- As your waves get higher you will notice that the enemy ships require more shots to take down, so you'll need to work faster with your team to knock them down before they get to shore.
- Try to sort out who will get what ammo, don't use Targeted Shot unless you don't want the loot.
- Depending on your skills in Cannon, you will have an easier time in Cannon Defense.